"We've got a new partner with us at Kansas. Rich Logistics, they're a trucking and logistics company, and they've got a location nearby in Kansas City. So, they'll be using the race as an appreciation event for their drivers and employees. We've got a new paint scheme that looks really sharp and it should be a cool weekend for everybody coming out to the track.
"The racing groove at Kansas has expanded really fast since they repaved it. I think the races have all been won on the top lately. It's almost become a rim-riding kind of a place, which is weird because at first after the repave you couldn't leave the yellow line. It's kind of weird to see a newly repaved track do that."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has four prior Sprint Cup starts at Kansas Speedway ... His top finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 23rd (2014) ... Rich Logistics makes its NASCAR debut as primary sponsor of the No. 35 at Kansas ... Whitt will be at the Ford Performance display at Kansas Speedway on Sunday at 10:15 a.m. for fan Q&A.
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports Hollywood Casino 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Virginia Motor Speedway to host the 45th Annual USA 100 Saturday, August 7th
- Collins, Losh and Denney Headline Action-Packed Night at Gas City
- Dominic Scelzi Capitalizes to Go For Two at Ocean Speedway
- Bower Opens Western Midget Racing Doubleheader Weekend With Watsonville Victory
- Macon Speedway Racing Canceled Due To Rain