The No. 78 team has been penalized for an infraction that occurred during pre-race inspection on Oct. 4. This is a P2 level penalty (Sections 12.1; 20.4b; 20.4.2a; 126.96.36.199.2). Crew chief Cole Pearn has been placed on NASCAR probation through Dec. 31, 2015.
NASCAR Penalty Report / Dover International Speedway 2015
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jason Kitzmiller eyes back-to-back top-10s at Talladega Superspeedway
- New Tracks Join DIRTcar for 2021, Regions Updated
- $129,300 in Weekly Racing Bonus Awards Posted for 2021 Season at Stafford Speedway
- Five Things To Watch at Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
- Ford Looks to Continue Hot Streak at Talladega with 10th Win in Last Dozen Races; Mustang Mach-E All-Electric SUV to Serve as Pace Vehicle for GEICO 500