"A good day at Charlotte for us would be a top-25 finish. Charlotte's a great racetrack, plus it's home. A lot of the crew guys have their families come. And they're the ones that make this team run, that get the cars to the racetrack week in and week out. So, it's important for us to run well at home in front of our home crowd. But it's everyone else's home track, too, so everyone else is competing just as hard. But it's a track I like. It's a tough race and a long race. The track has got some character and it's one that I enjoy racing on."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 18 Sprint Cup starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the intermediate track is 20th (2013) ... MDS returns to the No. 38 team as primary sponsor for the Bank of America 500 .... Draft Kings will be on board as an associate partner.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Fun Saturday doubleheader at Kentucky Speedway featuring the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series
- Cole Custer First Cup Series Start at Kentucky
- FS1 Presents Live Coverage of Five Races at Kentucky Speedway This Weekend; Knaus and Kurt Busch Take Turns in FS1 NXS Booth
- MOWA Sprints To Open Season July 17/18 With Lincoln/Macon Doubleheader
- Kyle Busch Bluegrass Best