"A good day at Charlotte for us would be a top-25 finish. Charlotte's a great racetrack, plus it's home. A lot of the crew guys have their families come. And they're the ones that make this team run, that get the cars to the racetrack week in and week out. So, it's important for us to run well at home in front of our home crowd. But it's everyone else's home track, too, so everyone else is competing just as hard. But it's a track I like. It's a tough race and a long race. The track has got some character and it's one that I enjoy racing on."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 18 Sprint Cup starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the intermediate track is 20th (2013) ... MDS returns to the No. 38 team as primary sponsor for the Bank of America 500 .... Draft Kings will be on board as an associate partner.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dylan Thornton takes Pettit Shootout night one at Ocean Speedway
- Chandler Smith Earns Back-to-Back Top-Five Finishes
- Christian Eckes Moves Above Playoff Cutoff Line with Eighth-Place Finish at Las Vegas
- Kraus Sees Possible Top-5 Finish Slip Away
- Austin Hill wins in Las Vegas, earns spot in next round of Playoffs