"I'm looking forward to getting back to another mile-and-a-half. We definitely haven't been to too many of them lately in this last stretch of the season. I think we've really improved on our aero package on our mile-and-a-half cars and got some more downforce in them. So, hopefully that will be to our benefit and we can run a little bit better."
JUST THE FACTS: Moffitt has two Sprint Cup career starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 31st ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the event.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Carvana Partners with 7-Time NASCAR Cup Series Champion Jimmie Johnson and Chip Ganassi Racing in INDYCAR
- NASCAR Xfinity Series and Camping World Truck Series Added to Inaugural 2021 NASCAR Weekend at Circuit of The Americas
- TMS and COTA 2021 special ticket offer
- Scelzi earns first ARCA West win as All America Speedway closes season with NAPA Auto Parts 125
- Scelzi Grabs First Career ARCA Win At Roseville