"I'm looking forward to getting back to another mile-and-a-half. We definitely haven't been to too many of them lately in this last stretch of the season. I think we've really improved on our aero package on our mile-and-a-half cars and got some more downforce in them. So, hopefully that will be to our benefit and we can run a little bit better."
JUST THE FACTS: Moffitt has two Sprint Cup career starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 31st ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the event.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- South Boston Speedway General Manager Cathy Rice stepping down at the end of the 2021 season
- Biohaven Signs Cody Ware as Driver for Nurtec® ODT Chevrolet for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Season
- Fr8Auctions Expands Partnership with Front Row Motorsports in 2021
- Thorsport Racing and Ford agree to part ways
- Alex Sedgwick to return back to the United Kingdom after successful ARCA test in Daytona