"I'm looking forward to getting back to another mile-and-a-half. We definitely haven't been to too many of them lately in this last stretch of the season. I think we've really improved on our aero package on our mile-and-a-half cars and got some more downforce in them. So, hopefully that will be to our benefit and we can run a little bit better."
JUST THE FACTS: Moffitt has two Sprint Cup career starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 31st ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the event.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Eddie Tafoya Jr. To Compete In Three Usac National Sprint Car Races This Week In Indiana
- No. 10 Smithfield Ford Racing: Aric Almirola Richmond 1 Advance
- Las Vegas' Camper wins prestigious O. Bruton Smith Award
- Sonoma Raceway Unveils Toyota/Save Mart 350 Fan Cutout Program
- Late Models join race card this Saturday at Mahoning Valley Speedway