Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters will expand its partnership with Front Row Motorsports and Cole Whitt, joining the team as co-primary sponsor for Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Dover (Del.) International Speedway and as primary sponsor for the Oct. 10 race at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway. The company will also be an associate sponsor for the season-ending races at Phoenix (Ariz.) International Raceway and Homestead-Miami (Fla.) Speedway.
Rinnai, the number-one selling brand of tankless water heaters in the U.S. and Canada, has already served as a primary or associate partner on Whitt's No. 35 for six races in the 2015 season, including at the Peachtree City, Ga.-based company's home track of Atlanta Motor Speedway.
"Rinnai has been a great partner and they're really taking advantage of the opportunities that NASCAR can offer," Whitt said. "They've made new relationships since joining the sport and have grown their business as a result. I'm proud of that and I hope to see it keep going in that direction."
"We've really enjoyed working with Rinnai," said team owner Bob Jenkins. "Their partnership with us as a race team has grown, and they've also made new relationships with other business partners of ours looking to take advantage of the efficiencies that Rinnai products can provide. We look forward to having them at the racetrack with us for four more races this year."
Rinnai Expands Partnership with Whitt
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Eddie Tafoya impressive during Indiana Sprint Week -- headed back for Smackdown
- Self Makes it a 2020 DAYTONA Sweep, Winning Historical Road Course Race
- Andretti Blazes Top ‘Fast Friday’ Lap since 1996 as Andretti Autosport Flexes Muscle
- Fans Can Enjoy Indy 500 Qualifying on NBC Sports, Pennzoil INDYCAR Radio Network
- New COVID-Safe Tour Offers Fans Unique Way to Visit Charlotte Motor Speedway