2015 Contender Round Clinch Scenarios -- Dover
Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth have already clinched a spot in the Contender Round.
Carl Edwards needs 12 points. (32nd and no laps, 33rd and at least one lap, 34th and most laps led).
Joey Logano needs 13 points. (31st and no laps, 32nd and at least one lap, 33rd and most laps led)
Jimmie Johnson needs 19 points. (25th and no laps, 26th and at least one lap, 27th and most laps led)
Ryan Newman needs 28 points. (16th and no laps, 17th and at least one lap, 18th and most laps led)
Kurt Busch needs 29 points. (15th and no laps, 16th and at least one lap, 17th and most laps led)
Brad Keselowski needs 30 points. (14th and no laps, 15th and at least one lap, 16th and most laps led)
Martin Truex Jr. needs 31 points. (13th and no laps, 14th and at least one lap, 15th and most laps led)
Jeff Gordon needs 34 points. (10th and no laps, 11th and at least one lap, 12th and most laps led)
Jamie McMurray, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Paul Menard, Kevin Harvick and Clint Bowyer only control their own destinies with a victory.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Dyer starts ambitious sprint car season in Arizona
- I Am Second Heads to the Auto Club 400
- AMS ups the ante: Fans can help driver charities by going to bounty race
- Vaughan Crittenden Named Promoter and General Manager of Larry King Law’s Langley Speedway
- Pocono Raceway Reports Soaring Increase In Ticket Sales Ahead Of NASCAR Doubleheader