Michael Waltrip Racing respectfully disagrees with today’s penalties and plans to immediately appeal. MWR has made mistakes in the past, but we feel we are correct in this instance. We look forward to the opportunity to present our case to the appeals committee and have no further public comment until the process is completed.
MWR Statement on penalties
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hunt Brothers Pizza Racing: Kevin Harvick Texas Advance
- World Wide Technology Raceway’s October 23 Run-What-Ya-Brung Saturday drag meet features electric car racing
- Jordan Anderson Racing NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Overview- Texas Motor Speedway
- Five-year agreement extends Liberty University's Hendrick Motorsports sponsorship
- The NASCAR Foundation Reveals Finalists for the Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award