Brian Huffstickle (Blue Autistic), Liza Barrett (Cabela’s) and Archie St. Hilaire (Go Green Racing) are pleased to announce their partnership in hosting Blue Autistic’s 1st Annual Autism Awareness Day presented by Cabela’s on October 3rd, 2015. The event will be held at Cabela’s Fort Mill location at 1000 Cabela Drive, in Fort Mill SC off of Carowinds Blvd.
The “Autism Awareness Day” is presented by Cabela’s and will benefit parents and families affect by autism. This event is open to the general public and will feature the following:
•Autism Related Charities
•Cabela’s Vendors and Exhibits
•Autism Related Activities for Children
•Hunting & Game Calling Demonstrations and Seminars
•Special Guest includes but not limited to Champion Waterfowl Caller Blake Hodge with Team Wrecking Crew as well as other industry personal.
•Outdoor Safety for Autistic Children Seminar
•Blue Autistic Will Release Their New Clothing Line for Autistic Children
•Special Giveaways and Prizes
The “Autism Awareness Day” is scheduled to begin at 9:00am and continue until 5:00pm that afternoon with Cabela’s activities running from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Prizes will be giving away at 4:00pm. For a complete schedule of event times please continue to check Cabela’s event page (www.cabelas.com/FortMill) or Blue Autistic’s event page (www.blueautistic.org).
Go Green Racing PR
1st Annual Autism Awareness Day Presented by Cabela’s of Fort Mill and Go Green Racing Mooresville NC
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021