Tommy Baldwin Racing announced today that Echo Valley Meats has joined on as an associate sponsor for the upcoming Irwin Tools Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Echo Valley Meats gained notoriety on ABC's hit tv show "Shark Tank" after not one but two appearances on the show. Receiving an investment from Mark Cuban, the family-owned business has noted a huge increase in sales.
Echo Valley is a mail order, retail, and catering company that specializes in old fashion butcher shop quality which includes gourmet meats, spiral-sliced natural juice ham, award-winning summer sausages and more. Based in the heartland of America, a focus on quality and customer service has always reigned supreme in the business as they ship their gourmet meats across the country.
"We're excited to be on the No. 7 car this weekend," said Dave Alwan, owner and founder of Echo Valley Meats. "This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the NASCAR fan base while supporting and cheering on the Baldwin team."
"We are glad to have Echo Valley Meats onboard the car this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Dave (Alwan) has a really great business going but after appearing on "Shark Tank" not once but twice, it is amazing to see the success he and his family are having."
Echo Valley Meats Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing at Bristol
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday