"The challenge of Michigan is that it's so aero-dependent. I'm glad we're going there with the new rules package. I know a lot of people didn't like it at Indy, but Indy is such a different track having just one lane. Where hopefully at Michigan there will be enough room to move around in the corner and then still get the good pulls down the straightaway. Hopefully that theory works, and it will be a lot of fun if it does.
"We'll have CSX back on our No. 34 Ford Fusion, so it'll be good to have them at the track once again as we continue to spread the message to fans to 'Play It Safe' around railroad tracks."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Pure Michigan 400 will be Moffitt's third appearance at Michigan International Speedway ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Pure Michigan 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021
- Hendrick Motorsports saddened by tragic loss of Rowdy Harrell
- The Tradition Continues: ARCA Menards Series Returns to Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday, April 24, 2021 for Historic 59th Time
- Raphael Lessard Signs with GMS Racing Seeking Full-Time Effort