"The challenge of Michigan is that it's so aero-dependent. I'm glad we're going there with the new rules package. I know a lot of people didn't like it at Indy, but Indy is such a different track having just one lane. Where hopefully at Michigan there will be enough room to move around in the corner and then still get the good pulls down the straightaway. Hopefully that theory works, and it will be a lot of fun if it does.
"We'll have CSX back on our No. 34 Ford Fusion, so it'll be good to have them at the track once again as we continue to spread the message to fans to 'Play It Safe' around railroad tracks."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Pure Michigan 400 will be Moffitt's third appearance at Michigan International Speedway ... CSX returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the race, promoting the "Play It Safe" railroad safety initiative.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Pure Michigan 400 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- First-Time NASCAR Fan’s Guide to the Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix
- Loris Hezemans and Vladimiros Tziortzis top Free Practice under the Spanish sun
- Capacity Restrictions Lifted for Month of May Motorsports Events Including NGK NTK NHRA Four-Wide Nationals this weekend and May 28-30 Coca-Cola 600 Weekend
- APEX Wireless to join Jesse Little as a First Time Sponsor at Dover International Speedway
- ForeverLawn Dealers Team up to Sponsor NASCAR Xfinity Race in Dover