NASCAR has reinstated Ernest F. Pierce, a crew member in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, upon his successful completion of NASCAR’s Substance Abuse Road to Recovery Program.
On June 17, 2015, Pierce was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the NASCAR Rule Book.
NASCAR Reinstates Crew Member Ernest F. Pierce
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jarvis Inherits Top Starting Spot for Sunday’s Motul Pole Award 100 at the DAYTONA Road Course
- Duane Howard set for Grandview season, some changes for 602 sportsman
- Drake Troutman Steals Round 4 of UMP Modified Winternationals at East Bay
- UMP Modified Chassis Brands Ready to Square-Off at 50th DIRTcar Nationals
- Joey Gase Announces New Late Model Development Team