"Watkins Glen has got a lot more speed than Sonoma does, and it's challenging in its own ways. But it's fun and we're looking forward to it. We lost our primary road course car at Sonoma, so we've been working hard to get another car ready, and it's coming out really good. So, I'm eager to get our new Love's Travel Stops Ford on track and try it out."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has seven Sprint Cup starts at Watkins Glen International ... He has one top-20 finish at the 2.5-mile road course ... His best finish at The Glen is 20th (2012) ... Love's Travel Stops returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38 Ford.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports Cheez-It 355 at The Glen Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- CircleBDiecast.com Partners with Brett Moffitt, Niece Motorsports at Daytona and Talladega
- 2021 SCHEDULE: Summer Nationals, Summit Modifieds Race 30 Dates over Eight Weeks
- The NASCAR Foundation Announces New Members to Board of Directors
- 2021 NASCAR Championship Weekend Tickets On Sale Tomorrow
- Telford going Southwest Tour Racing with Garcia Racing