"I'm really looking forward to Watkins Glen. It's just a fun track, and it's my favorite track that we go to. I like the road courses because they're different. And it's a little bit more of a level playing field for some of the smaller teams like us. I just feel really comfortable at The Glen. I've had some good runs in other cars, so I am looking forward to going with our Tweaker Energy Shot Ford and seeing what we can do. We'll also have some grand-prize winners from the Tweaker Shot sweepstakes with us there on race day, so that will be a great experience for everybody."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday will be Whitt's second Sprint Cup career start at Watkins Glen International ... Whitt has two XFINITY Series starts at the 2.5-mile road course ... Tweaker Energy Shot returns as primary sponsor of the No. 35 Ford with Circle K and Bully Hill Vineyards joining as associate sponsors ... Tweaker is promoting the Tweaker Energy Shot Cole Whitt Sweepstakes, in which a grand-prize winner gets a race-day experience with Whitt and the No. 35 team.
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports Cheez-It 355 at The Glen Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021
- Hendrick Motorsports saddened by tragic loss of Rowdy Harrell
- The Tradition Continues: ARCA Menards Series Returns to Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday, April 24, 2021 for Historic 59th Time
- Raphael Lessard Signs with GMS Racing Seeking Full-Time Effort