"I'm really excited to go racing again in the Cup car. I've had some success on road courses last year, and I think Watkins Glen was a good track for us. I didn't get to do Sonoma earlier this year, but I feel like we can get back into it at Watkins Glen and have a good day. I'm not a road course specialist by any means, but I really enjoy it. And each time we go out, we learn a lot, have a lot of fun and seem to do pretty decent at the same time.
"It's been a couple months since I've worked with the 34 team, but I think we'll get right back into a rhythm. I know they've been working hard on the Bully Hill Vineyards car, and I I think we'll be up to speed pretty quick."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Buescher's first Sprint Cup start at Watkins Glen International ... The race will be the 22-year-old's sixth race with Front Row Motorsports ... Buescher has one XFINITY Series starts at the New York Finger Lakes road course ... Bully Hill Vineyards joins the No. 34 Ford for the first time as primary sponsor.
Chris Buescher Front Row Motorsports Cheez-It 355 at The Glen Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Christopher, Bennett, Debbis, Hammann, & Hydar Score May 7th Stafford Weekly Series Wins
- DGR NCWTS Race Recap: Darlington Raceway
- 95.9 the Ranch, Texas Motor Speedway Host the Nascar All-Star $25,000 Giveaway
- Rain Takes Night One Of Sprint Wars. Racing Set For Saturday At I-96 Speedway
- LiftKits4Less 200 results from Darlington Raceway