"Every time we go to Pocono for the second time, you feel like you just left. But the temperature's different and the track dries different. But I think this time it will be different because I think they're going to do something with the whoops in the tunnel turn. So, that will make it different. But we'll still be shifting, and I like that. I think we learned a lot from the first Pocono race that we'll take back and apply to our Love's Travel Stops Ford and be better this weekend."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 17 Sprint Cup starts at the "Tricky Triangle" ... He has two top-20 finishes at the 2.5-mile triangular track ... His best finish is 16th (2008) ... Love's Travel Stops returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38 ... Gilliland will participate in a Youth Autograph Session for Pocono campers 14 and under on Friday from 3 to 3:30 p.m. at the Infield Block Party Stage.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday