"I think the biggest difference from the first Pocono race to the second is that everyone learns a lot from the first race. And every time we come back, we tend to be a lot faster, and you see the field a little bit tighter. So, the racing changes a little from one race to the next.
"If they grind the bumps in Turn 2, I think it will just pick up that corner and make it faster. But, I like the bumps. It gives the track character. It gives you something as a driver to drive around and set up differently."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has three prior Sprint Cup starts at Pocono Raceway ... His best finish is 21st (2014) ... MDS Transport returns as primary sponsor of the No. 35 Ford.
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Rare NASCAR Xfinity Series doubleheader to bring plenty of action to Kentucky Speedway with Shady Rays 200 Thursday and Friday's Alsco 300
- Western Midget Racing fires off for three races in eight days
- Perris Auto Speedway postpones July 18th and 25th races
- Ford & Stewart-Haas Racing Sweep Indy
- DiBenedetto Finishes 19th at Indianapolis