"Going back to each of these tracks a second time will really help shorten the learning curve for me. I think at the first Pocono race, we actually ran pretty good. So, that will definitely help going back and we'll be in a better position from the start.
"We'll be promoting National Root Beer Float Day for A&W at Pocono. If you go to an A&W on August 6, you can ask for a free root beer float. And they just ask that you make a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project as a way to pay it forward. It's a cool and easy thing to do."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Windows 10 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Pocono Raceway ... The No. 34 Ford will promote National Root Beer Float Day (August 6) for A&W All American Food during the race weekend.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Runs Away from Field for Breakthrough Victory on IMS Road Course in GMR Grand Prix
- Vandyke earns third straight win, Canter, Dockery, Helton, Phelps and Barnes also visit victory lane
- Bristol Motor Speedway's TN Strong to be sold at Food City stores and during NASCAR All-Star race
- Pennzoil 150 results from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Avedisian locks into John Hinck feature, will race for $20k tonight