"Going back to each of these tracks a second time will really help shorten the learning curve for me. I think at the first Pocono race, we actually ran pretty good. So, that will definitely help going back and we'll be in a better position from the start.
"We'll be promoting National Root Beer Float Day for A&W at Pocono. If you go to an A&W on August 6, you can ask for a free root beer float. And they just ask that you make a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project as a way to pay it forward. It's a cool and easy thing to do."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Windows 10 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Pocono Raceway ... The No. 34 Ford will promote National Root Beer Float Day (August 6) for A&W All American Food during the race weekend.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ty Dillon Joins Driver Lineup for Joe Gibbs Racing Xfinity Team
- Kaulig Racing Announces Personnel and Returning Partners for 2021 Season
- Gas City I-69 Speedway Announces 2021 Schedule
- FOX Sports & FOX Deportes Set Programming Schedule for Daytona Speedweeks Coverage
- Garrett Smithley Returns To Rick Ware Racing For Partial 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Season