"Going back to each of these tracks a second time will really help shorten the learning curve for me. I think at the first Pocono race, we actually ran pretty good. So, that will definitely help going back and we'll be in a better position from the start.
"We'll be promoting National Root Beer Float Day for A&W at Pocono. If you go to an A&W on August 6, you can ask for a free root beer float. And they just ask that you make a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project as a way to pay it forward. It's a cool and easy thing to do."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Windows 10 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Pocono Raceway ... The No. 34 Ford will promote National Root Beer Float Day (August 6) for A&W All American Food during the race weekend.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Pocono Doubleheader Advance
- Spire Motorsports, Corey LaJoie Partner with Circle B Diecast for "Stroker Ace" Tribute Car at Kansas Speedway
- Kyle Busch - No. 51 Cessna Tundra Camping World Trucks Pocono Preview
- NBC Sports Delivers Strong NASCAR and Indycar Viewership From Nashville and Road America
- Babb Goes for Win 100, Hoffman Goes for Sixth Straight in Week Two