"Loudon is probably one of the toughest racetracks for me personally. It's so flat, and it's hard to pass. It's just one groove. But Donnie (Wingo) has some stuff he wants to try and feels pretty good about, so we'll look forward to that. I've had some decent finishes and run OK there, and we'll hope to make some progress when we go back this week. "
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 16 Sprint Cup starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the one-mile oval is 18th (2013) ... MDS Transport returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Fun Saturday doubleheader at Kentucky Speedway featuring the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series
- Cole Custer First Cup Series Start at Kentucky
- FS1 Presents Live Coverage of Five Races at Kentucky Speedway This Weekend; Knaus and Kurt Busch Take Turns in FS1 NXS Booth
- MOWA Sprints To Open Season July 17/18 With Lincoln/Macon Doubleheader
- Kyle Busch Bluegrass Best