"Loudon is probably one of the toughest racetracks for me personally. It's so flat, and it's hard to pass. It's just one groove. But Donnie (Wingo) has some stuff he wants to try and feels pretty good about, so we'll look forward to that. I've had some decent finishes and run OK there, and we'll hope to make some progress when we go back this week. "
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 16 Sprint Cup starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the one-mile oval is 18th (2013) ... MDS Transport returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dylan Thornton takes Pettit Shootout night one at Ocean Speedway
- Chandler Smith Earns Back-to-Back Top-Five Finishes
- Christian Eckes Moves Above Playoff Cutoff Line with Eighth-Place Finish at Las Vegas
- Kraus Sees Possible Top-5 Finish Slip Away
- Austin Hill wins in Las Vegas, earns spot in next round of Playoffs