"Loudon is probably one of the toughest racetracks for me personally. It's so flat, and it's hard to pass. It's just one groove. But Donnie (Wingo) has some stuff he wants to try and feels pretty good about, so we'll look forward to that. I've had some decent finishes and run OK there, and we'll hope to make some progress when we go back this week. "
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 16 Sprint Cup starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the one-mile oval is 18th (2013) ... MDS Transport returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Three-Time Indianapolis 500 Champion, Helio Castroneves Joins Meyer Shank Racing AutoNation and SiriusXM for 105th Running of the Indianapolis 500
- FRM Talladega Preview: McDowell and Alfredo Head to Front Row Motorsports Best Track
- Macon IL Speedway April 24th Event Canceled Due To Weather
- FEED Racing and NWES partner to create a EuroNASCAR Racing School in France
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Talladega Advance