"Loudon is probably one of the toughest racetracks for me personally. It's so flat, and it's hard to pass. It's just one groove. But Donnie (Wingo) has some stuff he wants to try and feels pretty good about, so we'll look forward to that. I've had some decent finishes and run OK there, and we'll hope to make some progress when we go back this week. "
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 16 Sprint Cup starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the one-mile oval is 18th (2013) ... MDS Transport returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jarvis Inherits Top Starting Spot for Sunday’s Motul Pole Award 100 at the DAYTONA Road Course
- Duane Howard set for Grandview season, some changes for 602 sportsman
- Drake Troutman Steals Round 4 of UMP Modified Winternationals at East Bay
- UMP Modified Chassis Brands Ready to Square-Off at 50th DIRTcar Nationals
- Joey Gase Announces New Late Model Development Team