"I've been to Loudon quite a bit in a K&N car. I think it's a really fun racetrack. I look forward to getting back to a short track. Obviously, I'm going in a different car this time, but a lot of it is just knowing the surface and the grooves, and how a car acts know no matter what you're driving. It helps my confidence a lot going there. It lets me focus on just doing my job driving the race car."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's Sprint Cup debut at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... He has one win and three poles in eight starts in the K&N Pro Series East at the one-mile oval ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the New Hampshire race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- ‘#SUNNYDouble’ To Give Fans Two Weeks of SunnyDynamic Action During Vegas and Dega
- OneNation Coffee Joins Go Fas Racing, LaJoie for Charlotte Roval
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Las Vegas Motor Speedway-2
- Jeremy Clements Racing to part ways with Repairables.com
- Kris Wright takes ARCA learning curve to Memphis