"I've been to Loudon quite a bit in a K&N car. I think it's a really fun racetrack. I look forward to getting back to a short track. Obviously, I'm going in a different car this time, but a lot of it is just knowing the surface and the grooves, and how a car acts know no matter what you're driving. It helps my confidence a lot going there. It lets me focus on just doing my job driving the race car."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's Sprint Cup debut at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ... He has one win and three poles in eight starts in the K&N Pro Series East at the one-mile oval ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the New Hampshire race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports 5-Hour Energy 301 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- SK ModifiedR Trio Looking to Carry Momentum of First Podium Finish Into NAPA SK 5k at Stafford Speedway
- Stafford Speedway 2021 NAPA Auto Parts SK 5k Stat Advance
- Summer kicks off with exciting back-to-back race weekends at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Notes Package for Camping World SRX Series Event No. 3 at Eldora
- Save America Now Pac Partners With Colby Howard at Pocono Raceway