Tommy Baldwin Racing announced today that Advanced Patient Care (APC) has joined on with the team as an associate sponsor for the remainder of the 2015 season.
APC's mission is to employ their care innovation expertise for both patients and providers to improve adherence, care coordination, and health outcomes. Their state-of-the-art services offer providers advanced solutions to coordinate care for patients ranging from population health management to fulfillment of medications to coordination of ancillary services that improve their overall quality of care.
"We are proud to have Advanced Patient Care aboard the No. 7 car for the remainder of the 2015 season," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Offering a preventative step in health care is an important message for us to share with our race fans."
Advanced Patient Care Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kansas Speedway to Host Pair of ARCA Menards Series Races in 2021, Including Championship Event
- Iowa Speedway to Host ARCA Menards Series Race in 2021
- Michigan International Speedway to Host ARCA Menards Series as Part of NASCAR Weekend
- Watkins Glen International Announces 2021 Schedule
- Young’s Motorsports Extends Spencer Boyd Contract for Third Season