Tommy Baldwin Racing announced today that Advanced Patient Care (APC) has joined on with the team as an associate sponsor for the remainder of the 2015 season.
APC's mission is to employ their care innovation expertise for both patients and providers to improve adherence, care coordination, and health outcomes. Their state-of-the-art services offer providers advanced solutions to coordinate care for patients ranging from population health management to fulfillment of medications to coordination of ancillary services that improve their overall quality of care.
"We are proud to have Advanced Patient Care aboard the No. 7 car for the remainder of the 2015 season," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Offering a preventative step in health care is an important message for us to share with our race fans."
Advanced Patient Care Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Matt Wood Racing, Shane Golobic partner with Live Fast for Bristol Dirt
- NASCAR details Bristol Dirt Race qualifying and race format
- World Wide Technology Raceway launches Kids Club Presented By T-Mobile
- Monster Energy Racing: Riley Herbst Las Vegas NXS Advance
- Jeb Burton to Pilot the No. 10 Alsco Uniforms Chevrolet at Las Vegas Motor Speedway