Tommy Baldwin Racing announced today that Advanced Patient Care (APC) has joined on with the team as an associate sponsor for the remainder of the 2015 season.
APC's mission is to employ their care innovation expertise for both patients and providers to improve adherence, care coordination, and health outcomes. Their state-of-the-art services offer providers advanced solutions to coordinate care for patients ranging from population health management to fulfillment of medications to coordination of ancillary services that improve their overall quality of care.
"We are proud to have Advanced Patient Care aboard the No. 7 car for the remainder of the 2015 season," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Offering a preventative step in health care is an important message for us to share with our race fans."
Advanced Patient Care Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- More Than $127,000 Raised for Local Nonprofits During NASCAR Race Weekend
- Western Midget Racing Returns to Ventura Raceway on Saturday Night
- Gus Dean; DLP Motorsports seek third straight Carolina Pro Late Model Series victory
- BATTLE STATIONS: Hall of Famer Brett Hearn eager for Orange County’s $10K Battle on the Midway 100
- Stephanie Moyer to make her Modified debut Saturday, July 31 at Mahoning Valley Speedway