Alex Bowman to Carry Advance Auto Parts on the No.7 Chevy SS at Kentucky Speedway for Quaker State 400
"We are proud to have Advance Auto Parts and Quaker State onboard for Kentucky," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "It's a big race weekend for them as sponsors of the Quaker State 400 and we are proud to have them on the No. 7 car for the weekend."
"I am looking forward to having Advance Auto Parts on board at Kentucky," said Bowman. "The Kentucky race is always one of my favorites but having Advance Auto onboard with our No.7 Chevrolet is going to make this a great weekend."
This is the third year that Advance Auto Parts has been a presenting sponsor of the Kentucky race. "We are extremely excited to support Sprint Cup racing in Kentucky, and to have the Advance colors on the No. 7 Chevy," said Advance Auto Parts SVP CMO Walter Scott.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- AMS to recognize its most loyal fans with new concourse addition
- John Hunter Nemechek Post Race Report: Las Vegas I
- Trouble Strikes Early for Michael McDowell and the No. 34 Team in Las Vegas
- Chastain Has Fast No. 6 Wyndham Rewards Ford in Roush Fenway Debut; Settles for 27th-Place Finish
- Buescher Scores 14th-Place Finish at Las Vegas