Tommy Baldwin Racing has exercised their option to keep Alex Bowman in the No. 7 Chevrolet for the 2016 season.
"We've got some great things happening right now and the most important part of all our plans was signing Alex as early as possible," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Now we can continue to focus on the rest of the parts and pieces needed to continue our forward progress."
"I'm excited for all the things Tommy and the team have in the works and knowing that I will be a part of that for the next year is a good feeling," said Bowman. "This has been a good year for us and I am confident in what we can continue to do this season and next."
Alex Bowman to Remain with Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- William Byron dominates in eNASCAR iRacing race at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- William Byron scores victory at virtual Bristol Motor Speedway
- Stewart-Haas eSports: Bristol Invitational Race Report
- #ProInvitationalSeries | Roush Fenway Bristol Recap
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekends eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race, the Food City Showdown