"I'm really excited about the opportunity to drive the No. 34 car at Sonoma for Front Row Motorsports. I have a road-racing background, so this is my kind of track. And the fact that it's my home track makes it even better. My friends and family get to come out and have a good time, which makes it even more special for me. Road races are great opportunities for teams like Front Row to get up there and mix it up with the leaders, and I think we can do that this weekend. I appreciate all the work the 34 team is putting into the Dockside Logistics Ford for the race."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's 350-kilometer race will be Marks' first with Front Row Motorsports and his second Sprint Cup career start at Sonoma Raceway ... Marks is a Northern California native, hailing from Rocklin, 90 miles northeast of Sonoma ... The Dockside Logistics paint scheme returns to the No. 34 Ford for the road course race in California wine country.
Justin Marks Front Row Motorsports Toyota/SaveMart 350 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kevin Adams Wins UMP Modified Winternationals Finale by .037 at East Bay
- Jarvis Inherits Top Starting Spot for Sunday’s Motul Pole Award 100 at the DAYTONA Road Course
- Duane Howard set for Grandview season, some changes for 602 sportsman
- Drake Troutman Steals Round 4 of UMP Modified Winternationals at East Bay
- UMP Modified Chassis Brands Ready to Square-Off at 50th DIRTcar Nationals