"I'm really excited about the opportunity to drive the No. 34 car at Sonoma for Front Row Motorsports. I have a road-racing background, so this is my kind of track. And the fact that it's my home track makes it even better. My friends and family get to come out and have a good time, which makes it even more special for me. Road races are great opportunities for teams like Front Row to get up there and mix it up with the leaders, and I think we can do that this weekend. I appreciate all the work the 34 team is putting into the Dockside Logistics Ford for the race."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's 350-kilometer race will be Marks' first with Front Row Motorsports and his second Sprint Cup career start at Sonoma Raceway ... Marks is a Northern California native, hailing from Rocklin, 90 miles northeast of Sonoma ... The Dockside Logistics paint scheme returns to the No. 34 Ford for the road course race in California wine country.
Justin Marks Front Row Motorsports Toyota/SaveMart 350 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Garrett to Return to Xfinity Series Action at Talladega Superspeedway
- Kressley and Brian Hirthler Lead Points At Grandview, Tripleheader This Saturday April 17
- Made in America Flag Pole Maker, EZPOLE, To Sponsor Spencer Boyd
- Raphael Lessard: Fifth for the start at Richmond Raceway
- DiBenedetto Ready for More Short Tracking at Richmond