"I have about three laps of experience at Pocono in my life. Last year I went for a test and was able to hop in the car for one run. So, it's still very new to me, but at least I do have that experience and that helps going back. I have at least a little bit of a baseline. Obviously, there's a different rules packages this year, so it will be a little bit different. But I've got experience shifting into those corners. It's a really fast track, and we're not used to shifting at tracks that fast. So, for a driver going there for the first time, it's a little bit tricky, but I think we're going to be decent."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Axalta 400 will be Moffitt's first Sprint Cup start at Pocono Raceway ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the race at the 2.5-mile triangular track.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Axalta 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Inaugural MRO "Ride From The Rock" benefiting MRO and USO Delaware "Dignified Transfer" Services
- CARS Tour Press Release: $30,000To Win Old North State Nationals to be Held at Greenville-PickensSpeedway October 24-25th
- South Point 400 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Alsco 300 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- World of Westgate 200 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway