"Dover is one of my favorite tracks. It's really, really fast. You have a huge sensation of speed there. For a mile track, you definitely know you're getting with it. You can run up high and make some passes and keep carrying your momentum. It's a track that we've run well at as an organization, so we're looking forward to going back there. I think Donnie (Wingo) has got some good stuff to try and work with there, so I can't wait."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 17 Sprint Cup starts at Dover International Speedway ... He has two top-20 finishes at the one-mile oval ... His best finish is 16th (2008) ... The Pete Store returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38 ... The Peterbilt dealer group has a location in nearby Seaford, Del.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Black Friday sale specials for Texas Motor Speedway 25th Anniversary
- Bobby Labonte Celebrates 20th Anniversary of NASCAR Cup Win
- John Hunter Nemechek to Compete for Truck Series Championship with KBM in ‘21
- Sonoma Raceway and The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Confirm 2021 ARCA Menards Series West Dates
- NTT DATA Extends Partnership with Chip Ganassi Racing