"Dover is one of my favorite tracks. It's really, really fast. You have a huge sensation of speed there. For a mile track, you definitely know you're getting with it. You can run up high and make some passes and keep carrying your momentum. It's a track that we've run well at as an organization, so we're looking forward to going back there. I think Donnie (Wingo) has got some good stuff to try and work with there, so I can't wait."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 17 Sprint Cup starts at Dover International Speedway ... He has two top-20 finishes at the one-mile oval ... His best finish is 16th (2008) ... The Pete Store returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38 ... The Peterbilt dealer group has a location in nearby Seaford, Del.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Runs Away from Field for Breakthrough Victory on IMS Road Course in GMR Grand Prix
- Vandyke earns third straight win, Canter, Dockery, Helton, Phelps and Barnes also visit victory lane
- Bristol Motor Speedway's TN Strong to be sold at Food City stores and during NASCAR All-Star race
- Pennzoil 150 results from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Avedisian locks into John Hinck feature, will race for $20k tonight