"I like Dover. It's exciting and it's fast. I think it's one of the more demanding tracks. You actually have to try not to push too hard at the beginning and wear yourself out. You just want to try to stay consistent the whole race, because if you slip there, there's really no room to gather yourself together. It's pretty much if you make a mistake there, you're done. But, at the same time, I like that. It's a fun track."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has three Sprint Cup career starts at Dover International Speedway ... His best finish is 27th (2013 and 2014).
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- $46,000 in Prize Money Announced for June 12th TickMike.com SK ModifiedR All-Star Showdown; Remaining SRX Tickets Available May 10th
- Ryan Reed to Compete for GMS Racing at Darlington Raceway
- GMS Racing Camping World Trucks Darlington Preview
- South Boston Speedway, An Industry Leader in Short Track Safety, Conducts Real-World Track Services Training Class
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway to Host Exciting Racing Action This Weekend