"I like Dover. It's exciting and it's fast. I think it's one of the more demanding tracks. You actually have to try not to push too hard at the beginning and wear yourself out. You just want to try to stay consistent the whole race, because if you slip there, there's really no room to gather yourself together. It's pretty much if you make a mistake there, you're done. But, at the same time, I like that. It's a fun track."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has three Sprint Cup career starts at Dover International Speedway ... His best finish is 27th (2013 and 2014).
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday