"I like Dover. It's exciting and it's fast. I think it's one of the more demanding tracks. You actually have to try not to push too hard at the beginning and wear yourself out. You just want to try to stay consistent the whole race, because if you slip there, there's really no room to gather yourself together. It's pretty much if you make a mistake there, you're done. But, at the same time, I like that. It's a fun track."
JUST THE FACTS: Whitt has three Sprint Cup career starts at Dover International Speedway ... His best finish is 27th (2013 and 2014).
Cole Whitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021