"I love Dover. I've had a lot of success there in the past. I had two wins in the K&N Series there, and then last year I made my debut there in the Cup series and finished 22nd after starting 18th. So, it's a track I always look forward to going to.
"It's definitely physically and mentally demanding. It's a long race -- not as long as the 600 -- but it's more demanding. There's really no time to rest. The straightaways are so short and the corners are long and sweeping and fast."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's FedEx 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Dover International Speedway ... The 22-year-old made his Cup debut at the "Monster Mile" in June last year, finishing 22nd ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for the Dover race.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports FedEx 400 Benefiting Autism Speaks Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Nick Hoffman, Mike McKinney Detail Friendship as Summit Modified Competitors
- Eckes Finishes Second for Third Time Across Last Four Races
- Henry Ford Health System 200 results from Michigan International Speedway
- A Decade of Great Moments: NASCAR’s Top Series Wrote History on the Daytona Beach-Road Course from 1949-58 Before Moving to Superspeedway
- All-Electric Mustang Mach-E 1400 to Star in this Weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series Broadcast