Joe Gibbs Racing driver Kyle Busch has received medical clearance to return to on-track activity beginning with Saturday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Sprint All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the No. 18 M&Ms Red Nose Day Toyota.
Busch was injured during an accident in the season-opening NASCAR XFINITY Series race at Daytona International Speedway on February 21 causing him to miss the first 11 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races of the season.
Kyle Busch Receives Medical Clearance to Resume Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ty Dillon Joins Driver Lineup for Joe Gibbs Racing Xfinity Team
- Kaulig Racing Announces Personnel and Returning Partners for 2021 Season
- Gas City I-69 Speedway Announces 2021 Schedule
- FOX Sports & FOX Deportes Set Programming Schedule for Daytona Speedweeks Coverage
- Garrett Smithley Returns To Rick Ware Racing For Partial 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Season