CRC Industries, Inc., the worldwide leader in the production of specialty chemicals for the maintenance and repair professional, serving industrial, electrical, aviation, automotive & marine markets, will debut a new industrial-themed paint scheme on the No. 40 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car of Hillman Racing with driver Landon Cassill this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. Cassill will pilot the No. 40 CRC KNOCK’ER LOOSE Chevrolet SS – the first of two races for CRC Industrial this season– in Saturday night’s Duck Commander 500.
“We’re excited to bring CRC’s industrial division into the racing program and the bright orange Knock’er Loose® Chevrolet is going to look great under the lights at Texas Motor Speedway,” said Cassill, who goes into Saturday’s primetime event on FOX with three consecutive top-25, lead-lap finishes. “Whether it’s CRC’s automotive line of products or their industrial products, we use the full complement of CRC’s professional products in every facet of preparation from the race shop to the race track.”
CRC Knock’er Loose® Penetrating Solvent is specially formulated to dissolve rust, gum, grease and corrosion to allow quick removal of nuts, bolt, pins, screws, bushings, hinges and lugs. In addition to this weekend’s race in Texas, CRC Knock’er Loose® returns as the primary sponsor of Cassill and the No. 40 Hillman Racing Chevrolet at Chicagoland Speedway on September 20.
CRC’s complete line of industrial products are available at your favorite industrial and electrical distributor.
Hillman Racing PR
CRC Industries to debut Knock'er Looser scheme at Texas
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021