Accell Construction Returns to Tommy Baldwin Racing for Fifth Season of Partnership
Tommy Baldwin Racing is welcoming back a long-time sponsor for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Accell Construction returns to TBR to serve as primary sponsor on the No. 7 Chevrolet SS with Alex Bowman behind the wheel. The Oklahoma-based company will continue its partnership with TBR for the fifth consecutive season.
Accell Construction owner Steve Todhunter commented on the continued partnership saying, "We are looking forward to the start of our fifth year in the Sprint Cup Series with TBR. The 2015 season is bringing a new dimension to TBR as Alex Bowman joins the team; we are excited to be a part of his journey."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Strunk wins Freedom 76, the 50th annual for the eighth time at Grandview Speedway
- Josh Harris Wins Hope for Harlie Finale at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/McMillin Memorial Victory!
- Almirola Finishes Solid Fifth at Bristol
- RCR Post Race Report - Bass Pro Shops Night Race