Accell Construction Returns to Tommy Baldwin Racing for Fifth Season of Partnership
Tommy Baldwin Racing is welcoming back a long-time sponsor for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Accell Construction returns to TBR to serve as primary sponsor on the No. 7 Chevrolet SS with Alex Bowman behind the wheel. The Oklahoma-based company will continue its partnership with TBR for the fifth consecutive season.
Accell Construction owner Steve Todhunter commented on the continued partnership saying, "We are looking forward to the start of our fifth year in the Sprint Cup Series with TBR. The 2015 season is bringing a new dimension to TBR as Alex Bowman joins the team; we are excited to be a part of his journey."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Actor Martin Kove Named Grand Marshal - NASCAR Xfinity Race
- Justin Hartley to drive the pace car for Pennzoil 400
- NBC Sports to present more than 300 hours of IndyCar coverage in 2020 highlighten by 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 on NBC
- Kyle Busch to run five NASCAR Xfinity races in 2020
- Codie Rohrbaugh; CR7 Motorsports ready to double down at Las Vegas