Arris joins NASCAR family and Joe Gibbs Racing
Today, we’re excited to join the NASCAR Family and Joe Gibbs Racing.
And together with Carlos Slim Domit—one of our biggest global customers—we’re bringing diversity to performance car racing on an international level.
We just announced that we’re sponsoring Carl Edwards in the NASCAR Sprint Series and Daniel Suarez in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and Camping World Truck Series.
These relationships will help take our brand to new heights, and into households across the US—fueling our position as the leader in video delivery and broadband communications.
Now, as we expand our US retail initiatives—like bringing our number-one selling line of SURFboard(R) modems to even more consumers across the country— we’ll have tens of millions of NASCAR fans cheering us on.
NASCAR is home to some of the most passionate and loyal fans in the world, and they’re already using our technology to get them into the action, across all their screens.
And, as we grow in Latin America, we’ll also use this energy to deliver the same level excitement and entertainment.
ARRIS is fueling a transformation in video and broadband communications. And we’re excited to join the NASCAR family, Joe Gibbs Racing, and Carlos Slim Domit in combining our passion for entertainment, community, diversity, and performance to make history, on and off the track.
ARRIS Communications PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson Join GMS Racing Lineup For Select Races
- NASCAR and Blue-Emu Announce Multi-Year Official Partnership
- Bojangles', Speedway Motorsports Announce New Relationship
- Vankor extends partnership for spring NASCAR Truck race and Sprint Car Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway
- James Hinchcliffe joins NBC Sports Motorsports coverage in 2020