Axxess Pharma Becomes Primary Sponsor for Cole Whitt at New Hampshire and Phoenix
Axxess Pharma Inc. (PINKSHEETS: AXXE), a specialty pharmaceutical and nutritional supplements company, is pleased to announce through its wholly-owned subsidiary, AllStar Health Brands Inc., has partnered with BK Racing and Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender Cole Whitt. Axxess Pharma will serve as primary sponsor of the No. 26 Toyota Camry this weekend at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and Phoenix International Raceway in November. Axxess Pharma will serve as an associate sponsor for the remainder of the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup season.
Dr. Daniel Bagi, President of AllStar Health Brands, stated, "We are excited to expand the reach of our all natural TapouT sports brand, to NASCAR's highly engaged and brand-loyal consumers. NASCAR, specifically Cole Whitt and BK Racing are a natural fit for the promotion of our company and our high demand TapouT product line."
Whitt stated, "We are honored to have Axxess Pharma as our primary sponsor for the remainder of 2014. Their TapouT Muscle Recovery product is a perfect fit for our BK Racing crew. We look forward to promoting the product at all of our NASCAR races and branding the product through Facebook, Twitter, & our Official Cole Whitt URL: http://colewhitt.com/."
BK Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Actor Martin Kove Named Grand Marshal - NASCAR Xfinity Race
- Justin Hartley to drive the pace car for Pennzoil 400
- NBC Sports to present more than 300 hours of IndyCar coverage in 2020 highlighten by 104th running of the Indianapolis 500 on NBC
- Kyle Busch to run five NASCAR Xfinity races in 2020
- Codie Rohrbaugh; CR7 Motorsports ready to double down at Las Vegas