Jeff Gordon comes into New Hampshire this weekend looking to build onto his strong run after last weekend at the Chicagoland Speedway. Gordon finished the race right where he started from in the sixth position. Gordon will look to improve on his standings in the points this weekend at New Hampshire as he currently sits in the seventh spot.
Short Tracks Could Be Helpful For Gordon In Chase
Brett has been following the sport of NASCAR since the beginning of the 2006 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Since Brett was 13, he has had a passion of chasing a job in sports that not many get the opportunity of doing. He has been in the NASCAR media since the middle of the 2010 season. Since then, he has been a part of many racing podcast shows to improve his talents. You can find him on twitter @NASCAR_Brett.
Latest from Brett Winningham
- ARCA: Chandler Smith Wins Reese's 200 at IRP
- ARCA: Taylor Gray Wins Shortened General Tire Delivers 200 at Pocono
- NWMT: Jimmy Blewett Claims First Modified Victory Since 2016 at Wall Stadium Speedway
- Jake Drew Leads Wire-to-Wire to win Overtime NAPA Auto Parts 150 at Irwindale
- Sammy Smith Wins Menards 250 at Elko Speedway