- Alan Ampudia, Baja 1000 winner and Trophy Truck driver
- Rodrigo Ampudia, Baja 1000 and Pro 2 race winner
- Ronnie Anderson, short course Pro Lite and Turbo UTV race winner
- Ron Capps, NHRA Funny Car champion
- Parker Kligerman, NASCAR Truck Series driver and eNASCAR team owner
- Mikey Lawrence, Trophy Truck driver
- Bucky Lasek, 20-time X Games medalist
- Travis Pastrana, Nitro Circus founder and motorsports and action sports legend
- Corry Weller, short course Turbo UTV champion
General Tire eShort Course World Cup presented by Fistful of Bourbon Returns January 21
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway more than 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Pagani Automobili Poised to Unveil New Pagani Utopia Hypercar in Zynga’s CSR Racing 2
- Justin Marks Wins Rainy Franklin Road Apparel Classic at The Glen, Dyson Clinches TA Championship
- Updates in store for Maple Grove Raceway
- Meet the Only Driver Who Has Driven DPi Cars from Every Manufacturer
- Connor Mosack Goes Back-to-Back at Watkins Glen, Gets First Race Win of 2022 From Pole