• The eNASCAR Heat Pro League is the first-ever console-based NASCAR eSports league and it races on NASCAR Heat 4, the latest game in the NASCAR Heat franchise.
• The eNASCAR Heat Pro League features a 14-race schedule comprised of virtual racetracks from the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Gander Outdoors & RV Truck Series. The four-month schedule is divided into three, four-race segments, followed by a wild-card race before culminating with a championship race.
• Segment No. 1: April 22 NASCAR Cup Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway, April 29 Truck Series race at Watkins Glen International, May 6 Xfinity Series race at Dover International Speedway and May 13 Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
• Segment No. 2: May 20 Truck Series race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, May 27 Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway, June 3 Xfinity Series race at Iowa Speedway and June 10 Cup Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
• Segment No. 3: June 17 Truck Series race at Eldora Speedway, June 24 Cup Series race at Auto Club Speedway, July 1 Xfinity Series race at Road America and July 8 Cup Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
• The wild-card race will be a Cup Series race July 15 at Daytona International Speedway with the championship race also being a Cup Series event on a TBD date at a TBD track.
• This is the second season of the eNASCAR Heat Pro League and Stewart-Haas eSports is the reigning champion after winning last year’s inaugural title.