IMSA iRacing Pro Series To Bring Bi-Weekly Thursday Night Racing Action Starting April 16
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Lineup - Introduces Indian Vintage Dark Horse & Roadmaster Limited
- Wrecking Crew Rider Bronson Bauman Earns First Podium of the Season at Williams Grove Half-Mile I; Indian FTR750 Sweeps Top Eight Positions in Both Weekend Races
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course approved to host a limited number of fans for Acura Sports Car Challenge on September 25-27
- Monterey Motorsports Reunion 2021 Run Groups Announced
- NHRA Metal Art Collection Now Available