Spencer Davis had a strong showing Friday night at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. He started fourth and nearly won the first stage, but an issue with his No. 4 JBL/SiriusXM Tundra in the final stage left him in 13th place to finish the race.
Stage One Recap:
- Davis started fourth and had a strong run in the final laps to finish Stage One in second place behind his KBM teammate, Noah Gragson, and just ahead of his boss, Kyle Busch. He pitted on lap 33 for right-side tires and returned to the track in fourth place.
Stage Two Recap:
- Throughout Stage Two, Davis told his team the JBL/SiriusXM Tundra was very loose and he fell back to ninth place. Fighting for position, while fighting the truck's handling, Davis finished the second stage in 10th place. He pitted on lap 63 for several chassis and air pressure adjustments to help tighten up his Tundra.
Stage Three Recap:
- Davis began the final stage ninth and was up to seventh by lap 78. He still struggled with the handling of the truck, telling the team it was loose on entry and tight through the center of the corners.
- The field cycled through a round of green-flag pit stops, and when a caution came on lap 120, Davis was in 14th place.
- He kept fighting to get the best finish he could and ended the race in 13th place.