William Byron (0 Wins, 3052 Points) - Would clinch on points with 30 Points (3rd and no laps led, 4th and led at least one lap, 5th and led most laps). With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Christopher Bell (0 Wins, 3051 Points) - Would clinch on points with 31 Points (2nd and no laps led, 3rd and led at least one lap, 4th and led most laps). With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Matt Crafton (0 Wins, 3048 Points) - If there is a winner who has been eliminated or is currently in a transfer spot, would clinch on points with a 2nd place finish. With a win, would clinch a spot on wins. Could clinch on points with a new winner and help.
The following drivers can only guarantee a spot With a win. The could still clinch on points with a new winner and help:
Timothy Peters (0 Wins, 3047 Points)
Ben Kennedy (0 Wins, 3035 Points)
2016 NCWTS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Roush Fenway Racing Names Veteran Graves as No. 6 Cup Crew Chief in ‘19
- Ty Dillion and GEICO Team Cruise Out of Kansas with Top-25 Finish
- Gase Collects Another Top 15 Finish at Kansas Speedway
- Clint Bowyer Seeking a Martinsville Repeat
- eBay and NASCAR Launch First Joint Charity Sale Featuring VIP Experiences and Autographed Memorabilia