We can't express enough how proud and thankful we are for the overwhelming expression of support for our team. NASCAR has pressed the reset button on the ownership structure and we hope it takes the sport in a positive direction. We have endured challenges throughout our 66 years and will undoubtedly face more in the future, but that's what makes our team unique. We take great pride in our organization's reputation and our loyal fans are nothing short of amazing. The main focus right now is to be the best team we can possibly be. Motorcraft and Ford Performance have put tremendous faith in us and our objective is to make the most of this 2016 season and beyond. We plan to address this more in depth in the upcoming days.
Wood Brothers Racing PR
Wood Brothers Racing Statement following Charter System AccouncementWritten by Steven B. Wilson
Published in Sprint Cup Series NewsWednesday, 10 February 2016 11:01
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- NBC Sports and NASCAR Productions Present “Southern Speed: The Legend of Darlington,” a One-Hour Original Special Tonight at 9 p.m. ET on NBCSN
- Richard Petty Motorsports Announces Competition Restructure
- Southern 500 a Double Crown Jewel for Truex Jr.
- Kyle Busch Celebrating Interstate Batteries' First Win
- Looking To Carry Throwback Coca-Cola/Bobby Allison Scheme To Victory Lane in Sunday Night’s Southern 500