On Dec. 12, 2013, fifteen lucky donors will get to strap in next to 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Brad Keselowski in his Race 2 Recovery Ford Fusion as he takes them for qualifying-speed laps around Charlotte Motor Speedway. Even better, it's all to benefit veterans through Keselowski's Checkered Flag Foundation, which supports severely wounded heroes and their families.
"With my Checkered Flag Foundation, we look to provide once-in-a-lifetime experiences for men and women who have served our country honorably and sacrificed greatly for the rest of us. We do that, primarily, through our Race 2 Recovery program," Keselowski said. "We are going to replicate that ride-along program for 15 couples with this Ride 2 Remember event to allow them to not only have a great experience, but also have the opportunity to directly support the Race 2 Recovery program in 2014."
Individual or corporate donors have the opportunity to join Keselowski, Penske Racing driver Ryan Blaney and the rest of the Brad Keselowski Racing team with a first-come, first-served donation of $5,000 per couple or $2,500 per individual.
This exclusive, premium package includes:
· A full-dress, full-speed ride-along with NASCAR driver Ryan Blaney in the 2013 R2R Ford Mustang for the second guest
· Behind-the-scenes tour of the cars and hauler with Brad Keselowski Racing team personnel
· Meet-and-greet and autograph session with Keselowski and Blaney
· Catered dinner
· Silent auction with unique Keselowski and Penske Racing memorabilia
· Small-group setting to offer guests one-on-one interaction with the drivers and team
· Premium gift bag filled with Keselowski and CFF memorabilia
· Custom professional still & video imagery provided for each guest, including in-car ride-along video.