A limited number of reserved tent camping spots are available for the April 25-27 NASCAR weekend atRichmond International Raceway, featuring theToyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race,ToyotaCare 250 NASCAR Nationwide Series event,BLUE OX 100 NASCAR K&N Pro Series race and theDenny Hamlin Short Track Showdown, benefiting the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
Fans may purchase a reserved 20’ x 30’ tent camping spot for $75 by calling 866-455-7223. Fans MUST have two or more Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tickets in their account in order to purchase a reserved tent camping spot in that account. For tickets to the Toyota Owners 400, please call 866-455-7223. We are also offering a tent camping ticket package, which includes two tickets (in Henrico Grandstand, rows 1-10) to the Toyota Owners 400 and a reserved tent camping spot for $145.
Tent Camping Policies and Information:
- · Number of reserved tent camping spots is limited, and they are expected to sell out quickly.
- · Tent camping is located ONLY in Lot G, on Richmond International Raceway’s property.Click here for a map.
- · Lot G will open at noon Thursday and guests may stay through Sunday at noon.
- · Each camping spot is numbered, reserved and measures 20’ x 30’.
- · 24-hour security will be on site in Lot G.
- · There is no tram service from Lot G. Time to walk the pedestrian path from Lot G to the track is approximately 15 minutes.
- · Shower facilities are available in Lot G for $5 per shower.
- · Click here for our campfire policy and additional camping rules.