Reser's, a NASCAR Nationwide Series Sponsor, invites stock car race fans across the country to register for the Reser's 500 Sweepstakes. Open now until September 15, 2013, fans can start racing by visiting www.ResersRacing.com.
"NASCAR fans are competitive," states Teresa Carter, category manager for Reser's. "Reser's is now putting fans in the driver's seat. Like fantasy football, fans can select their winning drivers each week. We'll be giving away fun weekly prizes, as well as five grand prizes which include an all-expense paid trip for two to Charlotte for a Richard Petty Driving Experience."
How to Play
The Reser's 500 Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older. Start racing by visiting www.ResersRacing.com. Once registered, fans can play the game every week to complete 500 laps. Laps are earned by doing one or all of the following:
- Predicting the pole position and race winner before each Nationwide race
- Answering trivia questions correctly on race weekend
- Check-in via Facebook at show car events in your area
- Inviting friends to join the Reser's 500
- Sharing the Reser's 500 with your friends via Twitter and Facebook
Weekly and Grand Prizes
Weekly prizes include:
- Matt Kenseth Signature Card
- Matt Kenseth Standee
- Reser's Racing Cap
Reser's will give away five grand prize packages that features Richard Petty Driving Experience.
- All expenses paid trip to Charlotte
- VIP Tours
- 18-lap King's Experience and 3-lap Ride-Along with Richard Petty Driving Experience