Racing 2 Cure goes Continental Tire Sports Car Championship racingWritten by Adam Sinclair
They will be on the grid during fan walk next to Ethan's car to collect donations and give you a thank you gift! Hope to see you there!!
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam has spent the last three years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his weekly sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- RPM Off-Road looks to take Mike’s Peak by Storm
- Date set for IndyCar drivers' appearance on "Celebrity Family Feud"
- Motorsport Safety Foundation Race with Restraint Initiative Provides Safety Equipment to Hooked on Driving Coaches
- Mazda Road to Indy Driver Advancement Program Announced for 2016
- Mazda Sweeps Podium in Continental Tire Series at Lime Rock Park