Performance Tech Prepares for Rolex 24 at ROARWritten by Adam Sinclair
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam has spent the last three years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his weekly sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- IHRA Announces 2017 Summit Sportsman Programs
- Scuderia Corsa on Podium with Second Place at the Ferrari Challenge World Finals
- BMW Art Car to Race in North America for First Time in 2017 Rolex 24 At Daytona
- From the Cloud Sport simulator to winning the 500 km of Alcañiz with Gene and Criville
- Angie Smith announces plans to race a Buell V-Twin in NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle in 2017