No. 31 Koike Aronson Ransome Chevrolet News and Notes
- Pack racing on the Superspeedway…James Buescher and the No.31 Koike Aronson Ransome Chevrolet Silverado return to the high-banked superspeedway of Talladega. Buescher and the Turner Motorsports team are riding a wave of momentum after finishing a solid sixth place at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and in the process, closed the championship points gap to just one point.
- Welcome back…Turner Motorsports welcomes back Koike Aronson Ransome to the No. 31 truck for Saturday afternoon’s race at Talladega Superspeedway. Koike Aronson Ransome designs and manufactures one of the world’s broadest lines of welding positioners and thermal cutting products, as well as supplying portable and gas apparatus equipment. The company’s history goes back to 1946 when Chuck Aronson founded the Aronson Machine Company, a welding positioner manufacturer at which he invented and patented positioners that are still used today. In 1985, Koike Sanso Kogyo (est. 1918) of Tokyo, Japan acquired Aronson Machine Company to add a world-class welding positioner line to their well-regarded cutting machine line. The result was a single company that supplied the market with the best welding positioners and thermal cutting products in the world. Then in 2001, Koike Aronson, Inc. purchased a large competitor, Ransome Company, based in Houston, TX. The acquisition allowed Koike Aronson to offer the most durable, safest and largest variety of positioning equipment ever. Today the company is known as Koike Aronson, Inc. For more information you can visit their web site at www.koike.com.
- This Week’s Silverado…The No. 31 Koike Chevrolet Silverado team will unload chassis TMS-015. This chassis has three top-five starts and two top-ten finishes, all on superspeedways.
- Last Race Recap…Buescher and the No. 31 Turner Motorsports Chevrolet team worked hard all weekend to complete an uphill battle to finish in a solid sixth place. Buescher had to use up some of his Vegas luck on track when, on lap 116, three trucks wrecked directly in front of the Great Clips Chevy. Buescher went on to finish sixth and closed the championship points gap to just one point behind the series leader.
- Buescher in 2012…Don’t forget that voting for NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver is open. To vote, log on to www.NASCAR.com/ncwtsmpd . Vote one time per 24 hours until November 19th.
- Watch LIVE…The Coca-Cola 250 powered by fred’s can be seen live Saturday, October 6th on SPEED. Race coverage will begin at 3:30 p.m. EST. During SPEED’s NCWTS Setup show, a special segment featuring all of the Turner Motorsports drivers competing in a paintball game vs. the SPEED personalities. The race can also be heard live on MRN Radio as well as Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 90.
- Buescher on returning to Talladega Superspeedway –
“I really enjoy racing on superspeedways for the pure fast speeds and action pack racing. I am also on edge because anything at any time can happen on them. This is a place that we can win and I hope we are in place to accomplish that.”
Turner Motorsports PR